In-Confidence is SecureGSM's next generation product designed to deliver our famous triple-layer encryption to Internet Telephony (Voice over IP - VoIP) communications.
In-Confidence boasts an unparalleled level of security combined with state-of-the art, echo-free audio quality using SpiritDSP's highly applauded TeamSpirit® Voice Engine. But what sets In-Confidence apart from the competition is that it is the only dedicated multi-party conferencing product with triple layer encryption capabilities.
These unique features combine to make In-Confidence the most user-friendly encrypted telephony application with a no-compromise security model.
- Unprecedented security, with intuitive interface
- SecureGSM’s famous triple cipher encryption module (true military grade security)
- Clear, echo-free voice calls powered by SpiritDSP’s award winning TeamSpirit® Voice Engine
- Speakerphone and handset/headset compatible
- Point-to-point encrypted voice calls
- Multi-party encrypted conferencing
- Encrypted, verified messaging with full Unicode support
- Integrated contacts manager with search functionality
- Closed Group capabilities
- Robust party verification procedures
- Advanced program protection, designed to withstand penetration of code intruders and malicious reverse engineering
Triple cipher, cascade mode encryption engine including AES, Twofish and Serpent ciphers (3 x 256 bit)
Triple ECDH - Elliptic Curves Diffie-Hellman (3 x 571 bit)*
Telephony Service Features
- Reliable Internet Telephony Service bundled together with In-Confidence application
- Strictly pass through service - no encryption/decryption at the switch
- Flexible casual, frequent and heavy use subscription plans as well as a buy once, unlimited use option.
- Affordable pricing which can be up to 6 times better value than an average metered (unsecured) VoIP call. See Call Cost Analysis.
*571-bit ECDH is currently equivalent in security to 15,360-bit RSA/DH/DSA (based on table 1, RFC 5349 standard; http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5349). Therefore, SecureGSM's triple ECDH is approximately equivalent to 3 x 15,360-bit = 46,080-bit RSA/DH/DSA.
Go to Advanced Features | Purchase